- 1 Chicken Breast (sliced in half)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Rum
- Boston Bibb lettuce
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 3 Eggs
- Mayonnaise – Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, salt, and pepper
- This recipe has no exact measurements. We go according to our taste buds!
- Whisk honey and rum together until both are well incorporated. Put chicken breast in the mixture and let marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Assemble mayonnaise by mixing together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, salt, and fresh ground pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit on ‘convection’ setting.
- Preheat your barbecue to more or less 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Grill chicken breast. When chicken is 90% done, start basting/brushing the chicken breast with the remaining marinate. Let the honey and rum caramelized on the chicken. Constantly flip the chicken to avoid too much charring/burning.
- To make the cauliflower, remove the stem of cauliflower and chop the head into smaller pieces. Put cauliflower, eggs, and seasoning in a blender and blend until you achieve a grainy texture. Spread out the mixture on a foiled and oiled pan and bake for 10 minutes. Baking the cauliflower mixture first will allow the eggs to coagulate, thereby reinforcing the structure of the mixture. Its texture will almost look and feel like scrambled egg. After baking, set aside and let cool. Using a round cookie cutter, cut the cauliflower into rounds.
- Heat pan on medium. Add olive oil. Sear your cauliflower buns/round until crispy.
- Assemble. (See picture).